If you have a health issue or you need medical advice but you are not able to leave your house or you cannot see the doctor or pharmacist in that moment…don’t worry… in the UK there is over 150 online doctor services and online pharmacies that are available to patients 24/7.
But, before you decide to make an appointment with an online doctor, you should make sure that the doctor is regular and licensed in the UK and that the online pharmacy is reliable.
In such cases, we (GetUpBuddy) act as a team whose task is to evaluate, monitor and qualify only the best online doctor services for UK clients.
In this article we will explain to you how to contact online doctor, what are the best online doctor services and also we have listed best charged and free online doctor consultation services in the UK.
Best online doctor services in UK
|Treated||Mon- Fri: 9.30 – 4.30||10 min / £24||Make an appointment|
- Access to healthcare with just one click
- Availability of online doctors on demand
- The regularity of doctors according to the standard Care Quality Commission
- Video testing and treatments for different health conditions
Appointment with an online doctor
Being your own doctor may sometimes be good but not all the time. No matter you are a regular prescription, or you know what kind of medicine should be taken in a particular condition, but online doctor consultation is the wisest move above all.
Making an appointment with an online doctor is quite simple, all you need to do is visit a website that offers medical consultation services.
While going with the online doctor consultation, you need to provide accurate details to the doctor so that the prescription that the doctor may give would be safe.
The great thing is there is a lot of reliable online doctor consultation services available to UK customers.
How does it work?
All in all, the following are the steps that you have to follow in order to start your online consultation and get proper medical advice after you talk to a doctor online:
1. Book your slot: By clicking on online doctor consultation you will be redirected at online pharmacy where you can book your slot. Online doctors are avliable from 9:30 am to 4:30pm
2. Answer a couple of question: You need to provide all the information honestly so that the right treatment should be carried out to you by the licensed UK online doctor.
3. Online doctor consultation: You will get in contact with a medical expert via video call 1:1 and got medical advice. You can discuss with the online doctor about your health condition and the problems you have.
4. Get treated: Online doctor at pharmacy will consult you and recommend treatment that is best for you or if your health condition is delicate he will refer you to the specialist in your community that will help you.
5. Prescription delivery: If the online doctor reccomend you medicine, it will be shiped to you buy nex-day courier.
6. Local pharmacy: You can choose between your address or your local pharmacy for shipping the medication.
Basically an online doctor consultation works the same way as when you go to a local doctor. When making an appointment for a consultation, you will leave your personal data as well as contact information and at the scheduled time you will get in touch with the online doctor via phone or video call. There you tell your health problem and the doctor gives you his opinion and diagnosis. If your condition is more serious, the doctor will refer you to a specialist, if something is possible, the doctor will issue you a prescription for the medicine.
What happens in online doctor video consultation?
Basically, an online doctor consultation works the same way as when you go to a local doctor, just in this case you are talking with a doctor via video call, phone or message.
When making an appointment for a consultation, you will leave your personal data as well as contact information and at the scheduled time you will get in touch with the online doctor via phone or video call.
There you tell your health problem and the doctor gives you his opinion and diagnosis.
If your condition is more serious, the doctor will refer you to a specialist, if something is possible, the doctor will issue you a prescription for the medicine.
Online assessment questionnaire
The online assessment questionnaire service is an option that patients can use without a face-to-face consultation with an online doctor.
Namely, in order to receive a prescription and medicine, you must fill in a questionnaire with details about your health, which the doctor examines and decides whether you are suitable for the medicine you are looking for.
They do not have to perform a face-to-face consultation, but only fill in an online assessment questionnaire with details of their health condition and place an order.
All orders are of course reviewed by an adequate doctor before they are accepted to determine if you are taking the appropriate medication that will not harm you.
See the list of online pharmacies that offer a prescription after a short assessment questionnaire.
Free doctor consultation?
Most of the online pharmacies also provide free online doctor consultation for minor diseases. For complicated issues, the online pharmacies may either recommend you to visit your doctor personally or may ask you to email them your medical reports.
Many trusted online pharmacy websites also provide the free chat option where the customers can have a quick chat with the representative for any medical information or issue.
Free online doctor service features:
- Consists of doctors, pharmacists and nutritionist who can provide you with individualized advice on different health issues
- Valid and legal medication prescription shipping on your address
- Live chat and video doctor consulting for the free and scheduled time
- Examine and opinion at your medical result that is issued by a third party
Frequently asked questions
Yes! All online doctor services that we recommend are monitored before adding to make sure they satisfy our standards. Only services that are registered with GMC, CQC are listed at our site.
If you want to book an appointment with an online doctor from our list, just click on the button “Make an Appointment” and you will be redirected to one of the pharmacies that offer online consultation.
- Online pharmacies liested at Get Up Buddy™